Kabbalah Seder Plate for Passover
The Sefirotic Seder Plate allows for the various seder plate arrangements in our tradition including the Arizal’s Seder plate and the Ramah’s Seder plate. The Arizal is also known as Rabbi Isaac Luria and the Ramah is also known as Rabbi Moses Isserlis.
- Cast bronze
- 6 triangular trays each about 1-3/4” high
- Each tray has 3 sides, each side is about 6”
- Plate is a hexagon shape, 16” across at its widest, each of the 6 sides is about 8”, ¾” high
- Signed limited edition, museum quality
- Production lead time is about eight to ten weeks
- Each tray is 2.4 pounds. Each glass plate is 4 ounces. Plate is12.3 pounds.
- 6 glass plates are included for the food so food is not placed directly on the bronze.
- Bronze will tarnish over time and can be cleaned with bronze cleaner available in hardware stores.
See 'About Our Judaica' for information about
- the significance of the ancient method of cast bronze
- how the triangluar forms express Shleimut (wholeness, integration)
- New / Ancient sensibility